Purchasing a new home can feel a bit overwhelming but it doesn't have to be. Here are 5 simple steps to purchasing your new home and making it an exciting and enjoyable experience! Before you begin the 5 steps, be sure to obtain a pre-approval so you are prepared!
- Meet with an Agent. Agents are your helpers! The have all of the market information at their fingertips and they are ready and willing to share it with you! An agent is truly your most valuable resource.
- Ask questions! Be sure that you know how much you can afford, what your "must haves" are and if there are any additional events that must take place in order for you to purchase. Your lender and your agent are both there to answer all of your questions about the market and loan programs.
- Take a tour. This is the best part! Touring the homes that you like to find the one that meets your needs.
- Make an offer! Work with your agent to determine the best purchase price based on the current market conditions and what the property is worth to you.
- Go to closing and get your keys! If all goes well throughout the process you will head to the closing table to get your keys and move into your brand new home!