Working with a Realtor
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Myrtle Beach Real Estate is prepared to handle the sale of your home with the care and courtesy that you deserve. An experienced Realtor® can show you provide you with the most comparable homes, offer valuable advice, and coach you through the entire sales process. Yet many people still spend endless hours pouring through and placing classified ads, driving all over town looking at dozens of unsuitable properties, or show your house to swarms of "tirekickers" who are interested in qualified to purchase - simply because they haven't connected with a Realtor®.
Some helpful hints on finding and working with a Realtor®:
- Ask friends, family members, neighbors or co-workers for referrals.
- Trust your intuition.
- Ask questions:
- How well do you know the area and surrounding communities?
- How many other buyers and sellers do you currently represent? You want A REALTOR who will give you personalized attention, answer your calls quickly and communicate with you often.
- Will you handle all aspects of my transaction or will you delegate some tasks to an Administrative Assistant? If you choose to work with a busy agent, a knowledgeable assistant can be very helpful when you have questions or need immediate attention.
- Contact some clients that have worked with the agent and ask them about their experience.
- Ask the REALTOR for testimonials from satisfied customers.
Listing your home for the right price is just as important as choosing the right agent to represent you. Knowing the market can be difficult if you don't have the proper tools. Let us lead you in the right direction and provide you with the information you need to get your SOLD!