- What's my home worth?
- New Construction
- Log In
What is important to you in buying or selling your home?
To me, this is the most important question. My goal is to find out your real estate goals and help you achieve them through:
1) Listening: I want to know what is important to you so I know how I can best assist you.
2) Communication: People want information NOW so responding quickly through phone and email for you and your potential buyers is of utmost importance to me.
3) Knowledge is power: For me, the more information I can provide on an area, community and home, the better I can assist you.
4) Follow Up: Lets keep in touch! Before, during and after the transaction I am here to help. I will also follow up with all potential leads on your home and other contacts to ensure that no stone remains unturned.
5) Experience: I have assisted my clients in closings with all different loan types, from raw land to completed homes and with many different types of challenges and hurdles.
Let me put my skills and experience to work for you!
Tiffany Hereda is a licensed Broker in both North and South Carolina. She graduated with both University and Departmental honors from UNC-Wilmington with a BA in Communications and has been in the Real Estate industry since 2006.